Tuesday, April 6, 2010

my favorite child in the world

It should be noted that I am an excellent teacher and that I definitely show no preference towards any particular child at my school. This ought to be a given. Even still, there are situations that arise in which I find myself falling in love with one child more than the others to the point of considering how I can take him/her home without their parents having an issue.

If I had to chose one kid to fit this scenario, it would have to be one little boy with a huge head of messy bright blond hair (his mother claims she can't tame his wild mane...I actually believe her because one time I tried and my fingers got tangled up in the hot mess). Regardless of his inability to maintain a coiffed 'do, I LOVE HIM. He was moved up early from his regular 2-year-old class to a 3-year-old classroom because he was just too smart. The other day, as I released the little ones from my lecture to their activity, he lagged behind and randomly said, "Miss Kathy, I only like to listen to smooth jazz in my car."-Liam, age 3 (freshly!).

Note taken small child...for when I put you in my own car and love you for always!

No comments:

Post a Comment